Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

Why Debenu support does not respond?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Soruk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Soruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why Debenu support does not respond?
    Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 7:42am
Hello,

Our company purchased Debenu Quick PDF Library some time ago and we renewed the support couple of months ago.
With some PDF files the library gives us an exception and therefore last month (on 12 December 2016 to be exact) we opened a support case (at support@debenu.com) but we haven't received any update since (we relaunched the query twice).
I think, Foxit / Debenu should give us some answers because we paid for the support.

Please do something.

Regards,

Aleksander Kasprzyk
Sponsored Links

PBrother View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PBrother Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2017 at 1:20pm
Hello,

Same thing here... We bought a upgrade for PDF activeX viewer and the licence code provided doesn't unlock the software. We try to get support for that problem but do not get any answer to our more than 10 mails... We did not know what's going wrong here but no more foxit than debenu team answer to their customer...

Be careful of that point before buying any piece of software from them....

Regards.
kdeabrew View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote kdeabrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2017 at 6:38am
Hi,

I am very sorry to hear this and will get my team to contact you straight away. We have upgraded a number of systems during this period and are still getting everything in shape.

Please contact me anytime for assistance and I will directly answer or expedite the process.

Cheers,

-Karl
kdeabrew View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote kdeabrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2017 at 6:40am
Apologies, BTW - you can reach me on karl_deabrew@foxitsoftware.com...
Soruk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Soruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2017 at 7:18am
Hi, 

Marek from Debenu finally answered on our mails on 13th January and we were able to work on the issue.
Thanks.
Aleksander

PBrother View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PBrother Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2017 at 5:17pm
Hi,

You are so lucky. I still could not use the license I paid on november 2016 with premium upgrade !!!

What a pity ! It cost me near than 700 € for nothing...

Do not pay anything without being informed for that before you pay...

Hope someone will answer one day and give a extension to my premium upgrade.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic