Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

Where can I post Job opportunity

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ibbob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ibbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where can I post Job opportunity
    Posted: 17 Feb 2015 at 10:06pm
I am trying to build a rather large (16+ pages, 2,000 fields) Survey form to use as part of my Inspection business.

I kept being told "it can't be done" and being an old school hack, I thought it could be done...

So I wrote a smaller "Proof of Concept" form that has most of the features I wanted...

I used Abobe Acrobat XI and Javascript and LOTS of Google searches

The form works...(Very well thank you)

So now I want to find someone to re-write it (for Pay)  nicely for real....

I have posted it on "eLance" but would like to know where else I could post it to find people interested in working on a really Nasty, large, complicated, Acrobat PFD Form with some interesting Javascript as well?

Yes, I could do it, but that is not what I am good at... I am a Proof kind of Guy.... I show that it -can- be done, and then turn over the detail to someone who is detail oriented. (and writes neater code than I do)

Be happy to post the Sample Form and the RFP here (if I can) so long as its understood that I know I am a hack, and it was PURELY a proof-of-concept exercise. The code is ugly, complicated, but it works...

try67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote try67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2015 at 7:14am
I'm interested in such a project... You can contact me privately at: try6767@gmail.com
- Acrobat Expert - Contact me personally at try6767@gmail.com
Check out my custom-made scripts website: http://try67.blogspot.com
kdeabrew View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote kdeabrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2015 at 12:44pm
Yes, I'd suggest that's a great solution would be to follow up with try67. 

As for the location for the Job Opportunity - here is the best location. Apologies, I thought I had already responded - I see I missed clicking the "ok" button.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic