Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

What kind of PDF this

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
taramama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote taramama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What kind of PDF this
    Posted: 14 Dec 2016 at 8:18am
hello every one ,  I have little Knowledge about PDF few day,s ago i found a link but i can,t understand that the link is here 

https://www.nso.upenn.edu/sites/default/files/letter_to_freshmen_7.1.2016.pdf

How is this PDF?

Is it web from?

Plese tell me
Sponsored Links

BAlheit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAlheit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2016 at 10:20am
It is a PDF document created with MS Word.
taramama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote taramama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2016 at 3:58pm
Thanks for your reply,

I want to submit mine to that site so how can i do it ?

please help me
BAlheit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAlheit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2016 at 8:59am
What want you submit?
Merlin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2016 at 10:37am
Quote so how can i do it ?

Are you serious?
taramama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote taramama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2016 at 8:21am
I have done some work and want to upload some this kind of sites to view my work for how good or bad work i done and also i want the uploaded link  to sent  my teachers so they can also see my works online.
Merlin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2016 at 11:18am
You cannot upload a document on a site if you not a member or an admin.
The best choice would be to follow the instructions given by your teachers, otherwise you must pronounce a magic formula.
gkaiseril View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote gkaiseril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2016 at 9:26pm
You can sign up for any number of sites that provide for on-line storage and sharing. Microsoft's One Drive, Drop Box, or Google Drive come to mind. You will need to register for the site. If you want to have content pages with links than you will need to a personal web page.
Horndoggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Horndoggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 3:13pm
You need to get with your teachers and find out what they have in place to accept electronic submissions.  I bet our school already has systems in place.
Doug
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic