Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

Tools to improve making pdf's

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lanco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote lanco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tools to improve making pdf's
    Posted: 10 Mar 2017 at 1:34am
I am looking to get the best pdfs for sheet music possible. I would be interested in hearing about software (free preferred), and techniques that will give superior results.

Looking for best way to go about scanning so that the copy can have a darker print than a light original, to clean up the background so it is “whiter”, remove blemishes, etc.

For sheets already in the pdf format am interested in the same as above along with being able to straighten a crooked image.

Also any other editing that would be beneficial such as typing in chords, blocking out incorrect chords and the like.

Any tips and techniques appreciated.

Sponsored Links

Horndoggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Horndoggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2017 at 5:29pm
Based on what you are asking, I believe you would have to first get an OCR program for music (there are several available via a web search) and use this to create your original.  Depending on the product you may be able to create a PDF directly or you may have to convert the finished document to PDF.
Doug
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic