Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

The Perfect Pre Press Portal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
timtom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote timtom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Perfect Pre Press Portal
    Posted: 02 Feb 2016 at 4:49pm
Hey guys (and gals).

I am currently doing a joint project through Uni and a company looking at current pre-press portals. This is looking specifically at the interaction between pre-press companies and their clients. Involving creation of jobs, uploading of files, status of jobs and approval of artwork.

I have created this short google form:
which takes no more than 10min (and in most cases much less) to fill out. It simply asks some general questions on the interactions on and offline with a pre-press company. There is some focus on Kodak Insite as the company I am currently working at is using this portal at present.

I would be very grateful if anyone fills this out. If anyone has any questions for me or would rather simply answer my questions within this forum rather than an outside link I would equally be happy to hear from you.

Thanks anyway,
Tim

UX Designer,
Northumbria University
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic