Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

Spacing or centering problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
captinvictus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote captinvictus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spacing or centering problem
    Posted: 25 Feb 2016 at 9:08am
Greetings!

I have a problem with a PDF that I created and I was hoping someone would be able to help me with it. 

I created a word document with tables and then some other things which I then turned into a PDF to be used with fields. The document needs to be perfectly center because what is on one side of the paper has the other half of the information on the other side.

My problem is that when I print it the other things are a little bit off-center because of the margins. Is there a way to just center all the information on a PDF so the margins don't throw it off by a centimeter? 

Redoing the document would take another 10 hours, so I am hoping to avoid that....

Thank you all very much!

Ryan
Sponsored Links

Horndoggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Horndoggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2016 at 12:55pm
With a little playing around it could be made to work, HOWEVER you would have to print to exactly the same model printer with the try adjusted exactly the same every time or you will be wasting your efforts.
Doug
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic