Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

Save Data on a Mac

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lkilgore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote lkilgore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Save Data on a Mac
    Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 12:59am
Hello,

I have created a PDF form that uses imagefields via LiveCycle. I want a user to fill in the form, add jpg's, and then be able to save a copy of the PDF, with the data. However, the moment I use LiveCycle to set up imagefields, the PDF form changes and will no longer allow the user to save a copy of the filled-in form. It only allows the user to save a blank copy of the PDF form.

On a Windows machine, I can "print to PDF," using 3rd party programs such as CutePDF. Unfortunately, I have found no solution for using a Mac to save the fill-in PDF form. I've tried CUPS-PDF and a couple of other 3rd party programs, but nothing works. I tried using print to Adobe PDF 8.0, but again nothing works.

Could anyone point me in the right direction to solve the Mac printing problem? I am trying to develop the PDF form to use with my high school students in their Design class.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

LKILGORE
Sponsored Links

lkilgore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote lkilgore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2014 at 12:22am
Nevermind my question. I found my own answer. Using LiveCycle, I can "distribute" a PDF form. Through the distribution, the form is transformed into one that allows the user to save the data, as well as email the form directly to an embedded email address.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic