Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

radio buttons to an outcome

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jones375 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote jones375 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: radio buttons to an outcome
    Posted: 27 Apr 2015 at 4:00pm
Hi all

I was hoping someone could help, I like many on here am very new to javascript and am just grasping the basics which is going well. However I have ran into a stumbling block with some radio buttons, What I have is two fields with three buttons each. A field marked Urgency the other as Risk, in each field the buttons are labelled as High, Med, & Low. The idea is to select say High in one field and then High in the other will give an outcome to turn a text box Red, and say to select Med and Low would turn the box amber. All i am looking for is the start of the script to complete the first operation of selecting high and high to help push me in the right direction. As i understand I would need to use an array to accomplish this, as I say i just keep hitting a wall and really need some help. 

Any help is gratefully appreciated.

Steve 

Edited by jones375 - 27 Apr 2015 at 4:19pm
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic