Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

Please help highlight fillable form

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lottdotti1979 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Lottdotti1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please help highlight fillable form
    Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 11:04am
I can't figure out how to send my fillable PDFs with the interactive fields highlighted! I can clearly highlight while editing the form, but when I send it and they open it, the highlights are gone. People can't tell it's fillable so they fill it out manually which is very frustrating because then I can't develop reports and such. Please help me! It seems like such a simple thing but I literally can't figure it out. I'm using Nuance Power PDF Thank you
Sponsored Links

gkaiseril View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote gkaiseril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 3:08pm
Highlighting of form fields is a user settable preference, so any given user can disable it.

It is possible to turn this feature on a user's system but you may change the users desired setting after the form is completed and saved. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic