Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

PDF TO HTML

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ARGO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ARGO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PDF TO HTML
    Posted: 01 May 2017 at 5:16pm
With acrobat I could save pdf files (multiple pages) to one  single  html file . With other programs I always obtain multiple html files (for instance with Soda or iskysoft pdf editor) . Is there a program with which I can save a multiple page pdf file to a single html file?
tia
Sponsored Links

BAlheit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAlheit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 7:15am
Yes, Adobe Acrobat.
ARGO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ARGO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 8:39am
thank you, but Acrobat is too expensive (I have acrobat 7, but it does not work with win 10), I would like to buy something cheaper.
ppforumadmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote ppforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 10:41pm
Numerous other files, but only one HTML file if you use Zamar "free online file conversion".

Note - I did a quick test with a sample document, you will need to use your own obviously and keep in mind that whatever you run through "the cloud" is not a secret any longer...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic