Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

PDF fillable forms

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Javi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Javi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PDF fillable forms
    Posted: 30 May 2017 at 5:41pm

I have created several forms in MS Excel and converted them to PDF fillable forms saved as OTHER reader extended PDF > enable more tools  versions. The forms were created and Adobe Acrobat XI  11.0.  Once the forms are completed by the user they will print fine with all form and user imputed data no issues.  Until the user, uses the Fill and sign field feature then the only thing that will print on the form is the signature, all other fillable fields are blank when printed. I have done many searches online and cannot find a solution, any help would be appreciated.  I did make sure that when printing the check box "Document and Mark-ups" is selected.

Sponsored Links

Horndoggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Horndoggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 8:07pm
I'm sure that someone will correct me if I am incorrect, but as far as I know these are mutually exclusive features.  Also the "sign" feature is not a true electronic signature.
Doug
Javi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Javi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 8:14pm
I'm okay with the sign feature not being a true electronic signature.  The main issue is once the document is signed.  No other information that was entered by the user is printable.  What impact does the Mutually exclusive features have on printing?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic