Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

Pdf changes to .S format

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
destrorage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote destrorage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pdf changes to .S format
    Posted: 17 May 2017 at 11:41am
Hello,

Im having a weird issue every time i want to save a file i press CTRL P then save as pdf.
If i change the name of the file and save it, it will changes the extension to .S . if i don't change the name the pdf stays as .pdf.
I looked all over for solution but i haven't find anybody facing this issue.

any help will be appreciate it

thanks in advance Thumbs Up
Sponsored Links

Merlin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2017 at 1:27pm
Hi.

The guy who can guess what operating system and software you are talking about is not here.
So, you should develop a little more ....

Post Options Post Options   Quote destrorage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2017 at 2:04pm
Hello,

Thank you for your great reply lol.

I'm using windows 10 and and there is no specific software. as i said once i save it as pdf file changes extension into .S
Horndoggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Horndoggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2017 at 2:43pm
I'm confused. . .
Control P in windows is print.
What are you using to read the PDF?  It has to be something.
Doug

Post Options Post Options   Quote destrorage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2017 at 2:49pm
Control P in windows is for print right but if you press on change you will have an option to save it as PDF please find the picture below.

Whatever is the application i use to open the file it is still .S i use acrobat reader i use preview on mac whatever i use it doesn't matter the file i saved as pdf isn't pdf its .s 

Post Options Post Options   Quote destrorage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2017 at 2:53pm
I just saved 3 files on my windows and i locate them on network i copied them and past them in my mac this is how they look like. uploads/3287/Screen_Shot_2017-05-18_at_4.50.42_PM.png

if i don't change the name of the file it will be .PDF if i changed the name while I'm saving it will be .S 

Post Options Post Options   Quote destrorage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2017 at 2:55pm
as well as it doesn't matter if on mac or windows the file still .S not because i copied them they changed to .S format they are in the beginning .S 
BAlheit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAlheit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2017 at 3:51pm
Looks like a problem of Google Chrome.

Post Options Post Options   Quote destrorage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2017 at 4:04pm
Will give it a try on different a browser and see what happens.

will update

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic