Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

Operation/Data is too complex

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lloyd6770 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Lloyd6770 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Operation/Data is too complex
    Posted: 23 Oct 2012 at 10:01pm

I am having an issue, but it's not happening 100% of the time.  I have a PDF that's saved on a local intranet website.  Sometimes when I click on the PDF to download/open it, I get the following 2 messages, in order:

1st Message - There was an error processing a page.  Operation or data is too complex.

2nd Message - Unexpected Token Type.

I've done some searching, but I can't find any other instances of people having this exact issue.  It seems that the people who are having it, are having it 100% of the time.  I can log in, try to open the files 2-3 times, and always get that message.  Then I can log out and back in, and I can then open the file just fine.  Then I can log out and back in, and get the error message again.  Sometimes resetting my IE settings helps, sometimes it doesn't.

If I right-click and choose Save Target As, and save it to my desktop/my documents/etc, I can then open it all day long with no issues.

Any help with this issue is greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic