Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

Odd Stretched Tooltip Behavior

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dradis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dradis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Odd Stretched Tooltip Behavior
    Posted: 11 Dec 2013 at 4:57am
I am working on a form that involves using some tooltip windows as a pop-windows to display additional information about various text fields. I have a embedded light bulb icons in these areas and using a button field over the graphic for the tooltip information. It is pretty much a hover deal.

When the client is viewing the PDF, she is seeing these tooltip window as one long line of text with a long horizontal box. I can't seem to figure out what is causing it or how to replicate the problem. I already emailed her legacy version of the PDF and the problem still persists. The PDF file was created from a Word file on the Mac and I am using Acrobat X for editing. The client is on a PC with Acrobat 9. I have Parallels/Windows OS on my iMac and the tooltips display just fine. I have include a screen shot that she sent.

Eventually should like users to be able to click on the the bulb to produce the bit of text instead of hover. I am not sure if this could be done without JavaScript.

Based on the graphic, has this scenario happened to anyone else?

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic