Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

Number form date

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sebastjan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sebastjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Number form date
    Posted: 01 Oct 2014 at 6:32pm
Hi
 I have two fields, one contains date and second i need number generated from date. Using Action builder gives me result same like in date field but i need format second field to "ddmmyyy" not "dd.mm.yyyy"

Edited by Sebastjan - 01 Oct 2014 at 6:33pm
Sponsored Links

gkaiseril View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote gkaiseril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2014 at 4:16pm
Are you using any JavaScript?

You can "force" the formatting by using the util.printd method and setting the field format to "None".
Sebastjan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sebastjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2014 at 4:23pm
Thanks for answer
I am noob in LiveCycle, using "Action Builder", there isnt option like format etc
gkaiseril View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote gkaiseril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2014 at 6:00pm
Are you sure there is no format options for the field object in LiveCycle?
In my copy there options for edit, display, and entry.

With LiveCycle there is an option for formatting when converting the day number to a character string using the Num2Date function.

There are 2 Adobe products for creating forms, Acrobat an LiveCycle. Sometimes it is helpful to know which product is being used.

Also some features require using the non-automatic tools and just doing things the basic tools.

Edited by gkaiseril - 02 Oct 2014 at 6:01pm
Sebastjan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sebastjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2014 at 6:57pm
using LiveCycle Desinger ES4
In Patterns there is no difference what i choose, format the tekstfield no change
gkaiseril View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote gkaiseril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2014 at 7:03pm
Have you tried to add a new format?
Sebastjan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sebastjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2014 at 7:08pm
how?
Sebastjan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sebastjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2014 at 7:13pm
Using action When date field is changed, set value of textfield to thw value of datetimefield
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic