Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

NEW IN PDF

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
vagoz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote vagoz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEW IN PDF
    Posted: 14 Dec 2016 at 12:16am
Hi, 
My name is Gerardo
and I have an ipad Pro, 
I created an invoice in Microsoft Excel and I saved it like a PDF file, I open a PDF but I want to be able to fill the information on the Ipad .
Would someone be able to explain to me step by step how to do this (if possible)
VAGOZ
Sponsored Links

BAlheit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAlheit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2016 at 10:21am
Try the Adobe Fill&Sign app.
Merlin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2016 at 12:27pm
Hi.

First step is here: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/tutorials.html

(Since I guess you would not expect someone to rewrite tutorial just for you)
gkaiseril View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote gkaiseril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2016 at 8:57pm
In my experience MS Word is so much better than Excel for creating forms. The space for fields and content spacing is not sifted upon conversion. Just create the form content and then convert to a PDF, Acrobat's PDF Maker is the tool of choice. Then add the from fields using Acrobat.

With OpenOffice.org Writer one can add form field control's and then export to PDF and the form fields will transfer with many but not all controls.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic