Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

MultiLine Text Box

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
whitedragon551 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote whitedragon551 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MultiLine Text Box
    Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 12:42am
I am working on an application PDF document that will be filled out and digitally signed. I wanted everything to be in one PDF document so I have page to copy and paste resume, cover letter, the employment application, and culture questions.

Everything is complete with the exception of the cover letter and resume pages.

What I have done is make them text fields, multi line, no character max. I want to be able to paste a cover letter or resume as long as I want in those text boxes. The issue is if we print them using a test resume/cover letter only the visible text in the text box prints.

What we want to do is when we print off the application, the cover letter will print all pages, resume will print all pages, and then move into printing the application and culture questions.

How do I go about doing this? If thats not possible what about the possibility of having a blank page with 2 buttons. 1 button to allow the attachment of a .doc, .docx, or .pdf resume and 1 button to do the same for a cover letter?

Edited by whitedragon551 - 16 Feb 2013 at 12:50am
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic