Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

More Information

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jessCal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote jessCal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: More Information
    Posted: 20 Feb 2017 at 3:13pm
Hello,

I am trying to implement pdf annotations. I'm wondering if the foxit mobile library provides the visual controls to do so or is it more like the debenu library? I am also looking for more information about uiextensions that is included with this if someone would be so kind as to point me in the right direction. If anyone knows of some swift examples that show types of annotations(pen/text) other than search that'd be great!

Thanks,
Jess

Edited by jessCal - 20 Feb 2017 at 3:19pm
Sponsored Links

tracy_jiang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote tracy_jiang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2017 at 5:43pm
You may look at the example complete_pdf_viewer under the sample folder, which is a completely full-featured pdf viewer including all of the annotation tools. Also, under samples\swift folder, you can find two swift demos. For more information about uiextensions, please refer to the developer guide under doc folder. It introduces how to customize the UI. 

You may request a trial of the latest version from the below link.

http://www.foxitsdk.com/products/mobile-pdf-sdk/request-trial/

Edited by tracy_jiang - 09 Mar 2017 at 6:04pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic