Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

Maintain Font Size

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Font Woes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Font Woes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Maintain Font Size
    Posted: 26 Jul 2016 at 3:10pm

my job requires that I print excel tables to be reviewed manually, signed off and then scanned to PDF for uploading to our documentum documentation system. Our documents in the system MUST be >9 font times new roman font size but I'm having massive difficulties printing excel tables to a readable font size once signed/scanned into PDF. To address this I've commenced converting the excel table to PDF and then printing the PDF document to be signed/scanned back to PDF. However I'm finding that even though the PDF I'm printing has size 12 TNR font size on screen, I'll print it, get it signed and scan it back up and the font will have shrunk down to another size. Does anyone have any suggestions how I can address the above? Hope I've made sense?!!

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic