Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Losing radio buttons & fields when combining fo
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

Losing radio buttons & fields when combining fo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JanetSlinkard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote JanetSlinkard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Losing radio buttons & fields when combining fo
    Posted: 14 May 2017 at 8:15pm
I've got 8 separate forms that I need to combine into a single pdf. But when I combine the forms using "Organize Pages", I'm losing radio buttons and text fields. I should mention that some of my text fields have the same name, since I want the enduser that's filling out the form to avoid having to retype the same information over and over. I tried to upload the file, but its over 2M. Please help - I've spent so much time perfecting these forms. Now when I combine them, everything is broken.Cry
Sponsored Links

BAlheit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAlheit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2017 at 8:13am
In Acrobat use "Send & Track" and post the links of the files.
Merlin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 8:36am
Merge your forms into a PDF Portfolio (File Menu : Create new…)
Horndoggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Horndoggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 4:16pm
When you combine forms you get a message about form fields with the same name have been combined.  This usually removes the fields because they may have the same name, but different properties.
Doug
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic