Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

LiveCycle Master Pages

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
CEstep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote CEstep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LiveCycle Master Pages
    Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 7:04pm
I am a new user to LiveCycle (LiveCycle ES4 to be exact) and am having an issue with my second Master Page. I only want the second Mast Page to appear if the content from Page 1 overflows onto Page 2. I have tried changing the "Presence" on the second MasterPage to Hidden but the program won't allow me to choose any option other than Visible.

I have tried Google and Adobe and both have basic information regarding Master Pages but nothing specific enough to help me in this situation. Actually, I haven't been able to find a source with any real helpful information regarding LiveCycle.
Sponsored Links

aandi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote aandi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 7:50pm
I know nothing about this, but I can suggest two search terms. Don't just use LiveCycle because it is part of the name of about a dozen widely varied products, and what you want may get lost.  Consider
* xfa forms
* livecycle designer
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic