Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

Issue at parsing an Identity-H encoding

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Haemma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Haemma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Issue at parsing an Identity-H encoding
    Posted: 11 Jul 2017 at 11:57am
Hello guys,

I'm a SAP developer who wants to extract text out of a pdf file. I'm already uploading the file in a binary format into the SAP system and I'm also already converting the binaries into String format.

But unfortunately this string is just partly readable. It seems that the meta-data are readable but not the payload.

When I take a look at the properties of the pdf file - it tells that it's "Identity-H" encoded and uses True Type fonts.

Is there an expert who is able to explain to me how I will get the data out of it? 

It's possible - cause I found online-parser which are able to do this. But I've to process this in my SAP coding. So I need probably the information for the right "encoding" code. UTF-8 isn't working properly.

Thanks!

Regards

Andreas
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic