Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Interactive pdf - jump w. destination highlight
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

Interactive pdf - jump w. destination highlight

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Poul Bundgaard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Poul Bundgaard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Interactive pdf - jump w. destination highlight
    Posted: 12 Feb 2014 at 9:22am
I have a problem in making a pdf-file interactive which I suspect will have to be solved by Javascript, but I don't know the exact solution.
What I want to do is to be able to create a button on a page. Clicking this button will cause the pdf reader to go to a specific area, either on the same page or another page, and then highlight the destination!  The functionality could also be achieved by the button searching for a specific and unique string in the document, and subsequently highlighting it.
I have looked for this functionality in pdf generation and javascript, but not been able to find it. Does it already exist?. If not, can anyone come up with a hint how it can be implemented?
Appreciate your feedback very much.

/poul
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic