Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How to set Default Zoom Level for created links
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

How to set Default Zoom Level for created links

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bobcharest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote bobcharest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to set Default Zoom Level for created links
    Posted: 31 May 2012 at 3:51pm
When creating links, the default Zoom Level is Fit Width. I need for it to be Fit Page. Either when creating links individually or with a plug-in, an additional step is required for each page to set the Zoom Level.

Document Properties/Magnification is set to Fit Page
Edit/Preferences/Page Display is set to Page Layout: Single Page, Zoom: Fit Page

Is there another parameter that can be set so links created have the default Zoom Level of Fit Page?

Best regards,
Bob Charest

krigger228 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote krigger228 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2012 at 1:17am
I played around with some of the settings and I wasn't able to get them to work correctly. Here is a little program that will do what I think you are trying to do that is fairly cheap. It will change of the links to whatever zoom level you like. I have used other products from this developer and find his products very helpful and if you have any other needs he is great at finding solutions. http://try67.blogspot.com/2012/04/batch-edit-links-zoom-level.html

Post Options Post Options   Quote bobcharest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2012 at 4:45am
Hi krigger228,
Thank you for the link - The Batch Edit Links Zoom Level from Gilad D. did exactly what I needed and I ordered the product!

Now, I use a Mapsoft's TOCBuilder to create a TOC dynamically from the pdf, then the Batch Edit Links Zoom Level corrects all the links in the document and I'm all set.

I really appreciate your help.

Best regards,
Bob
try67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote try67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2012 at 8:46am
I'm glad to hear you found my tool useful! Smile
- Acrobat Expert - Contact me personally at try6767@gmail.com
Check out my custom-made scripts website: http://try67.blogspot.com

Post Options Post Options   Quote bobcharest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2012 at 1:49pm
Hi Try67,

Really, really great! Thanks!

Best regards,
Bob
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic