Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

How can I remove PDF password?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RobertCopel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote RobertCopel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How can I remove PDF password?
    Posted: 17 Mar 2015 at 11:16am
Hi guys, recently I've got a really annoying problem at work. Some of my PDFs can not be copyed, edited or printed. I know that's because they're secured but how can I remove the password? Any idea to work out the problem?
Sponsored Links

BAlheit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAlheit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2015 at 11:53am
When you know the password you change the security with Adobe Acrobat.
parker471 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote parker471 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2016 at 11:29am
Few PDF files are seen to have restrictions and protected by pass codes to prevent acts like copying, printing or editing. So we cannot print, copy or edit the content of these types of PDF file. The PDF Security Removal helps to remove all the protection for printing & editing these types of protected documents.
Owner defined passwords prevents it from selecting text, printing, editing and graphics (copying them into the Clipboard), or changing/adding and form fields.
It helps to unlock the PDF files that are encrypted, cannot be copied, edited or printed and it also completely removes and reset PDF Owner Password.
PDF Security Removal
gkaiseril View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote gkaiseril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2016 at 4:21pm
Not all PDF readers support Acrobat's protection. If you can find one, then print the PDF and scan the printed document back to the PDF format.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic