Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How can I extraxt text if encoding is Identity-H
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

How can I extraxt text if encoding is Identity-H

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
spongebob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote spongebob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2016 at 7:17am
At last I found a solution (C#)Smile, although I find it is not ellegantCry.
Namely:
I save stream(C#) of FontFile2 as temporary file.  Then work with the file using the object of type System.Windows.Media.GlyphTypeface (C#). It contains the mapping between glyphs and characters.
This worksSmileSmileSmileSmile, though (my mind) is not elegant. I mean it would be nice if I myself the stream parse and no temporal file create.
Sponsored Links

Rob Lyman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rob Lyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 8:48pm
The contents 'fontfile2' entry is a TrueType font, as explained in section 9.9 of the ISO 32000 specification. The contents can be interpreted as an standard TrueType font file.

The TrueType font specification can be obtained from many places, here is one: TrueType Reference Manual - Fonts - Apple Developer

Rob Lyman
Software Engineer
http://www.datalogics.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic