Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

How can i do a hyperlink from PDF to PDF?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
djmarkybr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote djmarkybr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How can i do a hyperlink from PDF to PDF?
    Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 1:57pm

Hello guys, so, i'm studying to some tests and all the lessons are in PDF files. i really need to do hyperlinks from a pdf file to another pdf file, like: in the lesson/file "A9", it says something about the concept "X"; the concept "X" is better explained in the lesson/file "C6", so i wanna mark the word "X" on file "A9", do a hyperlink on it, that once i click in this word "X", it automatically opens the file "C6", on a page that i set up, that explains the concept "X".

I don't know if i explained it well, fell free to ask any questions.

Is this possible to do?

Thanks already

Sponsored Links

gkaiseril View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote gkaiseril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 4:53pm
When I have done this, I create the all the files in the authoring program without any links. Then convert all the source files to PDF. Once I had all the PDF files, then I went back to the source files and added the links to the PDF files. After all the links were added, I then recreated all the PDF files with the links. It is best to make the links relative and when you move the files make sure you keep all the files and directories above the common base directory exactly the same. Doing it this way will keep all the links working.
djmarkybr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote djmarkybr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 5:08pm
actually i don't know adobe deeply... don't you have any step-by-step ou tutorial?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic