Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

Error Type 3 Font, How to duplicate?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
YourFriend View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote YourFriend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Error Type 3 Font, How to duplicate?
    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 at 12:59am
Hi All

I have Foxit PhantomPDF editor was searching for active forum for this exact forum but there isn't one so I came to your forum. I spent a lot of time researching for solutions on both problems I am facing but no luck. Don't have much experiences with editing pdf files other than very basic ones but both problems seem to be light years away from being basic. Not sure which pdf editor are you guys using, my foxit phantompdf is installed on windows 10. Would appreciate if someone could please help me with the following editing problems:

First problem:

Most of the areas (each contains text) are clickable fine after I go to menu Edit\Edit Text. Unfortunately one of areas where I need to edit the text seems to be corrupted. I cannot change font type and font size in Edit menu because as soon as I click on problematic area (most of other areas are fine!), after clicking on Edit Text in menu Edit, the following error message occurs:

"Edit Text Tool doesn't support the type 3 font."

screenshot ''firstproblem'' is attached. How could I solve this for particular problematic area only and definitely NOT for entire file since 95% of other areas are fine (clickable and editable)?

Second problem:

This one is more graphical problem and not functionality as first one was. I am trying to make multiple text and drawing elements with respect of bottom content of pdf file so it doesn't get covered with whatever extra i add. I only know how to edit the text but i don't know how to add new graphical elements (including text) under the condition that below part really gets moved down to prevent covering. Screenshot ''secondproblem'' is attached.

Struggling hard on my own to find solutions, even tried to do some file conversion but I am talking about pdf editing and not editing (and adding new elements) in different file extension after conversion.

Would someone please be so kind to help me here?

Thank you very much in advance.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic