Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

Error Message. HELP!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gmclendon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote gmclendon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Error Message. HELP!
    Posted: 11 Jul 2017 at 3:57pm
I am getting an error message that says "There is a problem reading this document (15)." I complied and worked in this document yesterday, saved and reopened and worked some more, then saved and closed for the day. Today I opened the PDF and I need to delete several pages. It will let me delete one or two pages then throws up the error message and will not let me delete anymore. The PDF has been optimized as per our standards for PDF documents for the Navy. How can I fix this problem. The document is over 800 pages and I do not want to re-PDF and bookmark the document over again, plus, I am on a time schedule to submit this document. HELP!!
Gemma McLendon
Sponsored Links

Merlin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2017 at 1:42pm
You should try to Save As (a new document) before editing.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic