Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

Encrypted PDF

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gerrydoro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote gerrydoro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Encrypted PDF
    Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 9:35pm
Hi everybody, I'm new to this forum and I need a little help: I've found on the internet some PDFs but they are encrypted and I can't decrypt them. Who can help me?

PS. Sorry for my bad English pdf-6534104-1.pdf
Sponsored Links

BAlheit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAlheit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2015 at 8:12am
This is not a PDF document. It is a file with binary data.
gerrydoro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote gerrydoro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2015 at 4:41pm
BAlheit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAlheit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2015 at 8:13am
At the end of the file is the data structure of PDF files visible. The begin of the file is damaged by binary data.

gerrydoro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote gerrydoro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2015 at 6:41pm
Amazing! Is there a method to repair it?
BAlheit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAlheit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2015 at 7:55am
I don't think so.

How did you create the files?
gerrydoro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote gerrydoro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2015 at 8:48pm
The file come from an application for read scholastic books, I want to read this book without the application because it is very slow and uncomfortable. each page has its own file.
Do you think is possible to do what I want?
BAlheit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAlheit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 9:29am
Looks like that they use some encryption in the application.
gerrydoro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote gerrydoro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2015 at 8:22pm
Yeah, I know! How to decrypt it?
BAlheit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAlheit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 8:42am
Ask the creator of the application.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic