Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

Dropdown Menu

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jackie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jackie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dropdown Menu
    Posted: 15 Jan 2018 at 11:35pm
Hi everyone, I have a dropdown menu with 20 possible selections however it normally only displays 6 possible selections.

Is it possible for all 20 to be displayed at the one time?

Regards
Jackie
Sponsored Links

karyncorrigan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote karyncorrigan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2018 at 3:32pm
Hi Jackie,

I would need more information to answer this question, like what product are you using and how are you creating the drop-down (i.e. are you dragging and dropping from a tool, or using a programming language). If you want to contact me personally my email is karyn_corrigan@foxitsoftware.com.

Thanks,
Karyn
Content Marketing
Foxit Software
Merlin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2018 at 12:29pm
Hi.

Short answer is no.

Long answer is yes, but you need to use a JavaScript popup menu in a text form field instead of a dropdown form field.

See this great (free) demo file : https://abracadabrapdf.net/file/Menus_deroulants.pdf
Jackie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jackie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 10:59pm
Thanks everyone for your response.  Much appreciated
Jackie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic