Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

djvu to PDF with bookmarks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bill0980 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote bill0980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: djvu to PDF with bookmarks
    Posted: 11 Oct 2013 at 5:05pm
I have a djvu file with bookmarks.

How can I print (convert) djvu file to PDF with the bookmarks.

I tried via different softwares but all of them didn't transfer the bookmarks to the PDF file.
Sponsored Links

aandi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote aandi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2013 at 4:49pm
Printing to PDF never makes bookmarks. You'd need a tool specifically designed to read DjVu and write PDF - not a DjVu viewer that prints.
bill0980 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote bill0980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2013 at 8:39pm
thanks aandi for your reply.

could u please recommend me on a tool that do it?
aandi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote aandi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2013 at 10:17pm
Sorry, I have no recommendations. I only hoped to narrow the field for you to search.
Scarlett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Scarlett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2014 at 11:47am
No it wouldn't need to reflow text in a paragraph, only in a line.  We could have variable data PDFs that all have the same message on them but a word in that specific message needs to be replaced.
Our excellent online 300-208
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic