Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

Deleting layers - PDF map

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zbysa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote zbysa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Deleting layers - PDF map
    Posted: 12 Nov 2016 at 2:54pm
Dear Planet PDF users, I am struggling with PDF map. I need to delete certain objects (text, lines, etc.). Well, I thought that this wouldn't be a problem so I've downloaded Acrobat pro trial and tried to filter objects I need to hide. The problem is that Acrobat doesn't show any layers and even deleting of all text objects is not possible for me. Also since the map is vector, I am experiencing freezes and so on. I only can delete text objects one by one but this usually ends with crashed Acrobat. Is there a possible solution or there is nothing to do with my problem? Thanks in advance. 
(czech language)

This is how I need it to look like. (this is prtscr of pdf in loading when certain objects (exactly those I need to delete) weren't loaded yet but the resolution is too low for my needs)

Edited by zbysa - 12 Nov 2016 at 2:54pm
Sponsored Links

gkaiseril View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote gkaiseril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2016 at 3:25pm
When I open your PDF with Acrobat DC Professional and open the "Layers" navigation panel I see no layers.
zbysa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote zbysa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2016 at 3:50pm
Well, this is the problem. Maybe author didn't manage to make layers or doesn't want others to edit this pdf? I wouldn't mind and eventually delete objects manually but it takes a long time to delete even single text object and the Acrobat often crashes.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic