Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

Creating A PDF Video

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
medicinemanxxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote medicinemanxxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Creating A PDF Video
    Posted: 24 Jan 2017 at 4:33pm
Hello Planet PDF.

I am currently planning a project where I make a collection of books available via YouTube.
I was wondering if anyone could help guide me in the right direction...

The goal is to have a book narrated page by page while simultaneously highlighting the text that is being narrated so that the reader may follow along.  This is geared towards learning disabled individuals who may have difficulty reading at the pace the book is being narrated.

Because I am a new member, my question is: Is the an article here on this site that explains how to record the highlighting of pdf text to video?

I'm assuming that the recording of audio is going to come first and then I will highlight the text to the pace of the audio. (via pdf recording software?  Or screenshot software?)

I'm also assuming that the recording of audio and converting it to a Youtube video is a audio/video editing question, unrelated to this forum.

I apologize in advance if this question is better answered in another forum on another website.  I am new to this and am open to learning as long as someone is willing to reach out and lend me a hand.
"Your big opportunity may be right where you are now."
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic