Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

Consolidated Acrobat sub-forums

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rowan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rowan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Consolidated Acrobat sub-forums
    Posted: 21 Sep 2011 at 3:56pm
Hi Everyone,

We've consolidated the various different Acrobat sub-forums -- previously each version of Acrobat had its own sub-forum -- into one Acrobat forum. Acrobat questions for all versions of Acrobat can be asked here:

But it's a good idea to specify which version of Acrobat you're using when you post to save time.

Cheers,
- Rowan.
Sponsored Links

gkaiseril View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote gkaiseril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2011 at 8:16pm
Have you considered a forum for LiveCycle Designer forms?
Rowan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rowan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2011 at 6:53am
We haven't previously considered it, but we can add a "Adobe LiveCycle Designer Forms" forum and see if it attracts some interest. I've added this new forum now.

Thanks for the suggestion.
RandyLewis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote RandyLewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 6:11am
Hello, admins and moderators, its Randy here, I couldn't find any other place better than this to contact you people directly. I have few short questions:

1) I ve submitted our company site to the planet PDF vendors list, but I am not sure, how long will it take before I can submit our software product to the planet PDF list!

2) I am new to the PlanetPDF forum, and I am not sure about the basic rules etc here, and since I am looking for basic issue, i would like to ask it here directly. Is there any sub-forum or topic in the forum, where we can ask users to try our product and give their feedback or something like that?

I would be waiting for the answers.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic