Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

Clickable Links to other pdfs in Android

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
miles_muso View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote miles_muso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Clickable Links to other pdfs in Android
    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 6:33pm
Hi all,

Newbie to this forum.

I have a collection of sheet music in pdf form (over 2000 pages in 6 different pdf files) that also includes a master index (a separate pdf file). As long as all the pdf files are located in the same directory (on my Windows PC) then entries in the master index can be clicked and the pdf reader will jump to the correct page in any of the other pdf documents. This is great, but I can't get it to work on my Android tablet. I assume that I need a pdf reader which understands a screen touch and can 'convert' it to an old-fashioned click, (or the other way round?). Can anyone suggest a reader that will do this, or maybe a stand-alone converter that I can run the pdfs through?

I know I can go through the pdfs and add hotspots by hand, but with over 2000 songs this will take forever!

Can anyone help?

Much appreciation in advance.

Regards

Miles,
Cruise Ship musician,
Somewhere in the Caribbean.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic