Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

Checkboxes disappearing when opening form

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mbalkon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote mbalkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Checkboxes disappearing when opening form
    Posted: 11 Aug 2016 at 2:05am
Hi all! I'm hoping one of you might be able to help me.

I have created an interactive form in Adobe InDesign CS6 and have exported it as an interactive .pdf form. There are several checkboxes on the page, and for some reason two of them keep disappearing upon opening the form in Acrobat X. I've checked their settings against the other ones that are showing up, and they seem to be set up the exact same way, so I'm baffled as to why they are disappearing.

I've uploaded a couple screenshots—the first shows my InDesign file and the checkbox settings, the second shows how these two checkboxes just don't appear in the file. 

One thing to note: I have inserted this .pdf file into another .pdf file; when opening the .pdf on its own, these two fields sometimes appear, and sometimes disappear.

Sponsored Links

mbalkon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote mbalkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2016 at 4:06am
Hi all. I apparently posted too quickly. I THINK I figured out my issue. I'd post the remedy, but I think it was more of a workaround "trick" than a true solution to the problem.
gkaiseril View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote gkaiseril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2016 at 6:20pm
It is best to create all the field in Acrobat.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic