Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Can I convert pdf documents into word just using a
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

Can I convert pdf documents into word just using a

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JohnMille View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote JohnMille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can I convert pdf documents into word just using a
    Posted: 31 May 2012 at 1:46pm
I'm writting my paper and need to extract some paragraph out of pdf materials, but the pdf can not be copied, so I need to convert them to word so that I can edit the text. They said pdf can be saved as word document using adobe so I don’t have to use another tool, but I have no idea how to operate it, there seems no a button to click to change the format? Anyone have the experience? Thanks so much!!

JohnMille
Horndoggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Horndoggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2012 at 1:51pm
This can only be done with the full version of Acrobat, not with the free reader.

The location of the feature varies depending on version but is usually found on the "document" drop-down.
Doug
bobcharest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote bobcharest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2012 at 3:55pm
Hi John,

With Acrobat Reader, the option I saw was to save to Word online. This requires an adobe account and is not free as far as I could see. With full Acrobat, the Save As dialog has Word as one of the save options.

Best regards,
Bob Charest

Oops - didn't see the previous reply to your post!

Edited by bobcharest - 31 May 2012 at 3:56pm
gkaiseril View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote gkaiseril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2012 at 3:11pm

Which Adobe product are you using to view the PDF?

Does the PDF have security applied that prevents copying or extracting?

Is the PDF on your local system and not being viewed in a web browser?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic