Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

Batch PDF Double Sided Printing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mimran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote mimran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Batch PDF Double Sided Printing
    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 at 6:48pm
Hi everyone,

I have a 1000 pages pdf invoices file which I need to print, most of customers invoices are on more than 1 page. I know my printer has a capability to double print. I would like to bring the paper printing cost down by printing the invoices on both sided pages but I don't want to print a different customer information on any other customer invoice back page. Is there any way by using a VBA code or Macro or application/PDF Plugin available which I use to do this task? Please help. Thank you.

Example :

First customer has 5 pages invoice in the pdf file and 6th page is a single customer invoice. When I will send a print to the printer to print double sided print it will print 2nd customer invoice on 3rd page backside which is part of 1st customer invoice. I want to restrict this by telling printer to print double sided invoices but only for unique/individual customers. Each invoice has an account number on it. I want to tell printer somehow to print 1st customer invoice on 3 pages double sided by leaving 3rd page back side blank and print 2nd customer invoice on 4th page alone.

Any plugin or settings will be appreciated too. Please advice. Thank you
Lopez469 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Lopez469 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2020 at 10:34am
I open online quickbooks login page and try to print all business payments details from QuickBooks. Recently I have started a business and for data management and payment I am using it. This is very reliable way to manage all files.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic