Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

Batch Editing Zoom Settings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DS_Intertek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DS_Intertek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Batch Editing Zoom Settings
    Posted: 12 Nov 2014 at 1:30am
Hello All!

I'm just wondering if it's possible to use javascript to set all links within a document to inherit zoom.  It seems like it should be a straightforward line of script I could add as part the action I use to finalize all the settings in the reports I put out.

Any information is appreciated!!

Thanks,
Darin
Sponsored Links

try67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote try67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2014 at 9:30am
It seems it would be, but in fact it's not possible at all using a script.

It can be done using a stand-alone application, though, like this one I've developed:
http://try67.blogspot.com/2012/04/batch-edit-links-zoom-level.html
- Acrobat Expert - Contact me personally at try6767@gmail.com
Check out my custom-made scripts website: http://try67.blogspot.com
DS_Intertek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DS_Intertek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2014 at 9:09pm
Ahhh, so strange.  Also a strange default setting by acrobat that it assumes the zoom level you want is however you're looking at the document at the time you set the link. 

Anyways, thanks for the link!  I don't think my company would approve purchasing the application, but seems very useful, especially for large documents.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic