Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

Automatic Bolding during Edit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pdftroubles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote pdftroubles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Automatic Bolding during Edit
    Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 9:37pm
uploads/3434/PDF_bolding_example.PNG
Hello,
Our old marketing guy left and I am trying to edit some of the pdf pricing sheets he had created. I'm using Adobe Acrobat Standard DC to edit the pdfs. For some reason any of the words that I change come out in the same font as the existing text but slightly bolder, even though bolding is turned off in the formatting section and if you click bold it just becomes more bold. The formatting settings are exactly the same for the original text as well as the edited bolder text. I read an article about changing the default font settings for new and editing text but there was no effect when I tried selecting the specific font of the original text or letting Adobe choose the correct font. I have attached a snip of what I am talking about with a circle drawn around the edited text so that you can see what I am talking about.

Presumably I could just change the entire document to different fonts but I need to make minor edits on over 50 documents and would rather not have to reformat all of them. Please help.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic