Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

Attach images to Form on mobile app

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
CannonFodder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote CannonFodder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Attach images to Form on mobile app
    Posted: 23 Jul 2018 at 9:46pm
Good day all,

I have a building inspection form that I need to attach images to, but sadly the "Image Field" doesn't appear to work on the mobile app in Adobe Acrobat? Do I have any other options guys? Thanks again for your help - Macro
Marco
Sponsored Links

gkaiseril View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote gkaiseril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2018 at 7:08pm
Others have posted that Readdle's PDF Export can perform this task. Note that this app/program only works on iOS devices and computers.
tom11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote tom11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 11:58pm
It is not easy to attach images through the Android mobile app as I have also faced trouble to do that. Therefore, some of my friends suggested me to take help from g-suite tech support and it really worked for me. So you can also take help and I hope it will work for you as well. 

BAlheit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAlheit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2018 at 10:38am
Why do you post this spam?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic