Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

Adobe Acrobat Mobile App

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
CannonFodder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote CannonFodder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Adobe Acrobat Mobile App
    Posted: 23 Jul 2018 at 5:01am
Hi all.

I have a PDF inspection form I use regularly on my Adobe Mobile App, once I've completed the form I want to "Save As" & give the completed form a fresh title, the problem i'm having is Adobe saves my "master" copy with the changes & doesn't give me an option to "Save As" & keep the original form blank ready for the next inspection...am I doing something wrong? Any help guys will be greatly appreciated, cheers

Marco
Marco
Sponsored Links

BAlheit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAlheit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2018 at 7:19am
  1. Copy the from
  2. Rename the copy
  3. Open the copy and fill it
CannonFodder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote CannonFodder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2018 at 9:30pm
Hi BAlheit, I have a "duplicate" option on my iPhone that I just hadn't noticed...don't I feel the idiot! Thanks :)

Marco
olivia987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote olivia987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2018 at 12:47am
I have tried to download Adobe Acrobat in my iPhone 6s but it is not working in my phone I have also asked on Apple Customer Support but still not get the solution of the issue kind to tell me what to do?            
Skype for business tech support
BAlheit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAlheit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2018 at 8:03am
Adobe Acrobat is not available for iOS.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic