Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

Adding page numbers through c#

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NathanSav View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote NathanSav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Adding page numbers through c#
    Posted: 31 Jul 2013 at 1:23pm
Hi,

I wish to add a footer, centered, with the page numbers in to a document that has been created merging many PDFs together using C#.

I have added a watermark to the file using the JSobject, but i cant seem to track down how to add a footer with a page number.  Is it possible to add a watermark from text to each page, or is it possible to add the page number footer to the finished document once merged?

I am finding it hard to find informtion on this.

TIA

NathanSav View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote NathanSav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2013 at 10:20am
Managed to crack it.  Need to itterate the pages in the doc, extract them to a file, add a text watermark of a page count, then re-merge them back together.

Still open to a simpler suggestion though :)

Thanks
macjohnsonwaugh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote macjohnsonwaugh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2014 at 3:55pm
Here is a PDF Bates Numberer Software that can add page numbers with various modifications like font color, size, text position, suffix & prefix etc.You can insert desired text in any position you want. For more information you can go for this link 
Travis Banger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Travis Banger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2014 at 11:49am
Did you download the Acrobat SDK and go through the provided samples?

That is a prerequisite, which I learned the hard way.  Smile

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic