Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

Add Guidelines into PDF

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
vladtess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote vladtess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Add Guidelines into PDF
    Posted: 12 Nov 2015 at 7:23pm
Hello Team,

I have multipage pdf w/out any fields or anything, simple pdf with stuff (scanned).

All I want to do is add standard guidelines into the pdf, literally imprint them into the pdf without anything advanced on top of the current pages.  This will help me with working with web implementation (fpdf.php etc).

I want this to be done in a simple way, nothing advanced, in all the pages of the PDF.  Ideally, I could simply open some editor and apply this to all pages and save.  Anything like that exists?

Thanks much in advance!
Vladimir Tess, RN, BSN
Sponsored Links

try67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote try67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 10:52am
No, not really. You can add text using Acrobat, but you'll need to do it to each page separately.
PDF files are not meant to be edited in such a way, really.
If you want to duplicate text over multiple pages you can use an annotation and then a script to duplicate it (like this one I've developed: http://try67.blogspot.com/2009/07/acrobat-duplicate-annotations-to.html), or a text field.
- Acrobat Expert - Contact me personally at try6767@gmail.com
Check out my custom-made scripts website: http://try67.blogspot.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic