Planet PDF Forum Planet PDF Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, welcome to the Foxit Planet PDF Forum. If you have PDF or Adobe Acrobat questions then the right place to ask them is here, in this forum.

Add bookmark with Foxit Mobile SDK on UWP?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
opi-smccoole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote opi-smccoole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Add bookmark with Foxit Mobile SDK on UWP?
    Posted: 23 Jul 2018 at 6:41pm
Is there a demo or any information on adding bookmarks from the mobile SDK itself?  I see that the complete demo and the UIExtensions library has the ability to read and display bookmarks but there doesn't appear to be any information on creating bookmarks from within the SDK.  Looking through the forums, all I see is mentions of creating the bookmarks with third party tools and we do not want to do that.  

Thanks!
Steve

Sponsored Links

opi-smccoole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote opi-smccoole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2018 at 12:06am
I've been able to alter the CompletePDFViewer demo to enable what I think should be a way to add a bookmark through BookMarkParser::AddBookmarkItem but I get the following exception when I try to call it:

Exception thrown at 0x00007FFFF471A388 in CompletePDFViewer.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: Platform::COMException ^ at memory location 0x00000063F65FCB10. HRESULT:0xA0000008 The text associated with this error code could not be found.

The code was commented out so maybe that part of the SDK is not ready for use yet?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic